Ceramic Tiles Carpet Simple 2
Francesco De Maio
Made and painted by hand, Carpet Simple 2 is a composition of glossy ceramic tiles designed by architect Giuliano Andrea dell'Uva in collaboration with the Italian brand Francesco de Maio. Once assembled, the 20 centimeter side tiles represent a solid color carpet. At both ends, there are straight fringes of different sizes delimiting the space of this fun and colorful trompe l'oeil.
There may be slight variations between styles. These are not defects. They demonstrate the unique character of each piece.
Giuliano Andrea dell’Uva
Origin of manufacture
- Interior shower wall
- Interior shower floor
- Floor kitchen
- Wall kitchen, splashback excluded
- Wall kitchen, splashback included
- Wall near oven, stove, fireplace
- Floor near oven, stove, fireplace
- Outdoor staircase
- Indoor staircase
- Floor terrace
- Floor terrace behind garage (withstands the passage of a car or truck)
- Wall terrace
- Indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Gelif: these tiles should not be laid outdoors at the risk of seeing them crack. There are exceptions: contact us for a project in a dry area with little temperature variation.
Italian ecolabel : Ceramics of Italy
Guarantees an exceptional Italian production combining tradition and environmental sustainability.
Non-contractual information, only the certificate confirms the fire resistance standard.
If you have any questions about this product, please contact us.